Thursday, September 2, 2010

I love Triangles on a Roll from Quilters' Ranch!







These come in various sizes and make life easy! No more snarling of threads nor losing tips of triangles in the sewing machine somehow! Just follow the directions on the paper itself and soon you, too, will have mountains of half-square triangles to design with!






Just a little tip--don't slice between two units until you remove the paper. Use smaller stitches and fold the paper first to help the paper tear off easily.






Here you see me using the 2" finished type!






Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. I have some triangles on a roll and have never used them. Thought I should join the band wagon and purchased them. I just forget I have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Karen!! thanks for following me-you are the first!! once i took a class with Quilter's Ranch when they first developed the TOAR, found it great, made an Ocean Waves which now hangs above my sofa, and never looked back!! tell me what you think after trying them, ok?

    ReplyDelete