Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November!











...And the cooler weather is here (well-a LITTLE cooler, that is!). And my friend Wandie will be coming for a visit next week!!








My Christmas preparations have kind of ground to a halt although I did finish one quilt top for one grandson and hope to get it quilted today or tomorrow. I also made a real, genuine PURSE! I am using it now to see how it performs and what modifications I need to make. Hope I can successfully post these pix. I have almost forgotten how to do this blog-thingy!!








Anyway, I hope to see some little messages and new followers and my hope is to be as prolific as Pat Sloan someday!!!








1 comment:

  1. You made a purse?? How wonderful!! It is lovely! That is going to be a gorgeous quilt! Cute bags too.

    ReplyDelete